EMERGENCY HQ (Unity/C#)
- I worked on multi platform architecture including frontend-backend communication, authentication, user-to-user interaction and in-app-purchases
- I completely changed the way the QA, level design and other programmers can test the game by creating a new, user friendly and situation aware developer console.
Unannounced Title (Unreal Engine 4/C++)
A game made by
Sixteen Tons Entertainment.
Release date: TBA
- My main focus in this project was gameplay and system programming, as well as scripting systems for the level design department
- I also worked on UI (Unreals UMG, including Blueprints) and multiplayer features
- I wrote the code for every aspect of the game, including: Gameplay, Transition, Advertising, Purchasing, Levelmanagement, Color management.
- I wrote the Unity plugins and external tools, like the level editor, in C# using WPF.
Glowing Darkness (C#/Level Design)
- I designed nearly half the levels.
- I wrote and extended the level editor, written in XNA and WinForms.
Color it up (Tools Programming/Level Design)
Mobile puzzle game made during my internship at Upjers GmbH. Released 2016 (after I left the company, but all of the levels were still under my supervision) for Android and iOS, but they removed it from the AppStore.
- I supervised the level design on this one and created a few levels.
- I wrote the level editor in Excel using VBA